Who We Are
Welcome to Gold Country Retirement Community
At Gold Country, our mission is to provide housing options for older adults in our tri-level community based on meeting eligibility requirements. We provide an environment that enhances your quality of life physically, mentally and spiritually. We are a faith-based, mission-driven community and we strive to always incorporate our roots and values in how we treat both residents and staff.
At Gold Country, we strive to make a difference for our residents every day. We provide independent apartment living, assisted living and skilled nursing all on one lush 13-acre campus. Our friendly staff, transportation options, special events, beautifully appointed common areas, and updated apartments, work together to make the transition to a new home as seamless as possible.
One premier benefit to being a resident of Gold Country Retirement Community is access to our skilled nursing center if the need should arise and you meet admission criteria. Our skilled nursing department provides on-site rehabilitation and restorative nursing to help our residents regain their highest prior level of independence possible after an illness or hospital stay.
Gold Country Retirement Community is proud to be a part of the Retirement Housing Foundation (RHF). RHF is one of the nation’s largest non-profit providers of housing and services for older adults, persons with disabilities and low-income families.
- 2019 Best Retirement Community Readers Choice
- 2018 Best Retirement Community Readers Choice
- Mt. Democrat Reader’s Choice Award Best Retirement Community 2017
- Mt. Democrat Reader’s Choice Award for Best Assisted Living 2015
- The Council for Health and Human Service Ministries Membership Certificate
- Certificate of Appreciation for Supporting Marshall Medical Center and Community Health Programs
- Leading Age CA Membership Certificate 2014-2015