Who We Are
Welcome to Gold Country Retirement Community
At Gold Country our mission is to provide housing options for adults 62+ in our tri-level community in an environment that enhances your quality of life physically, mentally and spiritually. We are a faith-based, mission-driven community and we strive to always incorporate our roots and values in how we treat both residents and staff.
At Gold Country we strive to make a difference for our residents every day. We provide independent apartment living, assisted living and skilled nursing all on one 13 acre lush campus. Our friendly staff, transportation options, special events and beautifully appointed common areas as well as our freshly updated apartments work together to make the transition to a new home as seamless as possible.
One premier benefit to being a resident of Gold Country Retirement Community is access to our 5-star skilled nursing center, if the need should arise and you meet admission criteria. Our skilled nursing department provides on-site rehabilitation and restorative nursing to help our residents regain their highest prior level of independence possible after an illness or hospital stay.
Gold Country Retirement Community is proud to be a part of Retirement Housing Foundation (RHF). RHF is one of the nation’s largest non-profit providers of housing and services for older adults, persons with disabilities and low income families.
- Mt. Democrat Reader’s Choice Award for Best Assisted Living 2015
- 5-Star Rated Skilled Nursing Facility 2015
- The Council for Health and Human Service Ministries Membership Certificate
- Certificate of Appreciation for Supporting Marshall Medical Center and Community Health Programs
- Leading Age CA Membership Certificate 2014-2015
- Mt. Democrat Reader’s Choice Award Best Retirement Community 2017