Assisted Living at Gold Country Retirement is designed to encourage our residents to be as independent as possible. Our staff provides assistance with activities of daily living as merited by each individual. Having a 24-hour, onsite staff provides opportunities for assistance at any time of day.
- Assisted with activities of daily living (bathing, grooming, dressing, laundry, medication)
- Pull cords in every room
- Access to therapy services as needed
- Family-style dining
- Medication management supervised by a licensed nurse
- Daily housekeeping
- Full-service salon
- Medical appointment assistance
- Access to a portable lab, x-ray, and pharmaceutical services
- Access to the full therapy department
- WiFi, phone and expanded basic cable included complimentary in the monthly rate
We believe events and activities enrich our resident’s lives. We strive to create a fun, uplifting environment where our residents can be social, get involved, and enjoy their favorite hobbies and activities.
Each of our residents is given a copy of our monthly event calendar, and our residents are encouraged to invite friends and family to join them at our special events and activities. Download a pdf of our assisted living calendar today.
Events and activities include:
- Monthly birthday parties
- Movie nights
- Musical programs
- Active resident councils
- Current event updates
- Reading the newspaper
- Singing exercises
- Fitness activities
- Stretching exercises
- Religious meetings
Our community features comfortable studio units (300 sq ft) with shared or private bathrooms.