Who We Are
Making a difference for people!
At Gold Country Retirement Center we strive to make a difference for people. We provide residential living, assisted living, and skilled nursing for those 55+at our tri-level community. Our skilled nursing section provides on-site rehabilitation and restorative nursing to help our residents regain their independence. Our residential and assisted living residents will appreciate having priority consideration to our 5-star skilled nursing center, should the need arise.
We understand that the transition to a new home can be challenging, and we strive to make the process easier with our friendly staff, transportation to local shopping and doctor appointments, cultural activities, special events, social services, and our beautiful and comfortable community. Our communities recent renovations will provide newly remodeled apartments along with beautifully appointed common areas for dining, fellowship, events, and activities.
At Gold Country our mission is to provide housing options for older adults in an environment that enhances their quality of life physically, mentally, and spiritually. We are a faith-based, mission-driven community, and we strive to incorporate our roots and values in how we treat our residents and staff.
Gold Country Retirement Center is proud to be part of Retirement Housing Foundation (RHF). RHF is one of the nation’s largest non-profit providers of housing and services for older adults, persons with disabilities, and low-income families.
- Mt. Democrat Reader’s Choice Award for Best Assisted Living 2015
- 5-Star Rated Skilled Nursing Facility 2015
- The Council for Health and Human Service Ministries Membership Certificate
- Certificate of Appreciation for Supporting Marshall Medical Center and Community Health Programs
- Leading Age CA Membership Certificate 2014-2015
- Gold Country Health Center awarded U.S. News & World Report Best Nursing Homes – 2014