Financial / Rates
Residential and Assisted Living
Gold Country Retirement Center provides accommodations plus services for a simple monthly rent charge.
There are no buy-in fees, move-in fees, or administrative fees incurred by residents. At the time of move-in, residents submit a fully refundable security deposit along with the pro-rated rent for the month of move-in.
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Medicare will cover your stay at a skilled nursing community if you meet the following requirements:
- You must have Medicare Part A with Hospital Insurance and have days left in your benefit period
- You must have had inpatient care in a hospital for three consecutive days in the last 30 days.
- Your doctor has dictated that you need daily skilled care given by, or under the supervision of, skilled nursing or therapy staff.
- You need skilled care on a daily basis
- You need these skilled services for either:
- A medical condition that was treated in a hospital
- A condition that started while you were in a skilled nursing community while being treated for a hospital related medical condition
The daily rate for skilled nursing care includes:
- Room and Board
- Three meals per day, plus snacks
- Special physician ordered diets
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living
- Daily house keeping
- Bed and bathroom linens
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Speech-language pathology services
- Medical social services
- Medical supplies and equipment used in the community
- Dietary counseling
- Planned activities
Please note: The daily room rate does not include the following:
- Physician visit charges
- Dentist visit charges
- Medication and sundry items
- Resident care medical supplies and materials
- Incontinent care supplies/linens
- Special physician ordered therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, diagnostic tests, and other specialized care procedures, etc.