Assisted Living at Gold Country Retirement is designed to encourage our residents to be as independent as possible. Our staff provides assistance with activities of daily living as merited by each individual. Having an onsite staff provides opportunities for assistance as needed.
- Assisted with activities of daily living (bathing, grooming, dressing, laundry, medication)
- Pull cords in every room
- Access to therapy services as needed
- Family style dining
- Medication management supervised by a licensed nurse
- Daily housekeeping
- Full service beauty and barber shop
- Medical appointment assistance
- Access to portable lab, x-ray, and pharmaceutical services
- Access to therapy services as needed and ordered by a physician
- WiFi, phone and basic cable included
We believe events and activities enrich our resident’s lives. We strive to create a fun, uplifting environment where our residents can be social, get involved, and enjoy their favorite hobbies and activities.
Each of our residents is given a copy of our monthly event calendar, and our residents are encouraged to invite friends and family to join them at our special events and activities. Click here to see our event calendar.
Events and activities include:
- Monthly birthday parties
- Movie nights
- Musical programs
- Active resident councils
- Current event updates
- Reading the newspaper
- Singing exercises
- Fitness activities
- Stretching exercises
- Religious meetings
Our community features comfortable studio units (300 sq ft) with a shared or private bathrooms.