Gold Country's Assisted Living Community
Spacious one room suites, with either private or in suite bathrooms. Our assisted living community offers four levels of care. Gold Country Retirement offers large routine physical assistance with activities of daily living but do not need nursing care.
• Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing and laundry
• Around the clock staff on the unit with emergency pull cords in every room
• Access to the campus Outpatient Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy Services
• Family style dining in our beautiful dining room
• Full compliment of planned Activities including community outings
• Medication management supervised by a licensed nurse
• Daily housekeeping
• Large patio's for enjoying the outdoors
• Full service beauty/barber shop
• Medical appointment assistance
• Access to portable laboratory, X-ray and pharmaceutical services
• Wifi, Phone and basic cable included
Find out why you should call Gold Country Retirement "home". Call us today at 530-621-1826 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour of our community.